Sunday, February 26, 2006

Fatty Tatty


Well, only two people know anything about this as of now. I've been keeping it secret because it's funner that way. But check it out, I got inked. Last Thursday I got a tattoo. "What is this?" you say. That's right. As seen in the pictures below it's a sweet-ass tribal cross, with the horizontal piece formed by the greek word DIKAIVW in old english script, which means vindicated. It pretty blatently shows what I believe (other than the greek part) but I think it rules. It's on the back of my right shoulder, so no shoulder pats for a week or two. I've been hiding it so that I can surprise people with it when it's all healed, instead of all peeling and looking like it's falling off. Well that's my sweet news. And also, I'm going back to Mexico this spring break for my tenth and final Mexico Missions Trip. It'll be sweet to go back (it's been four years) and sport the new tatty on the beach in California too. Just before i leave here's a little plug; if anyone is going to get a tattoo I suggest CNB in Kelowna. He designed my cross (with my input) and it turned out stylin' and profillin'. So throw down at CNB cuz they rule, like my new tattoo. Peace yos.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicely done K-Dawg! I've been wanting to get one for a year or so now, but I'm still in the process of designing my own. It's taking so long cause I want to it be by far the most awesome thing I've ever designed, so it's undergone a lot of changes since it started... but one day it'll be finished and on my skin.

Drewfasa said...

Cool man. I've always wanted a tattoo of a column of grey and white skulls with purple roses intertwined on my forearm. And I swear I'm not joking, I think it is my rebellious side or something. I also was thinking of a tattoo of two revolvers crossed on my chest.

However, I realise what a stupid idea this is so I won't do it.

Drewfasa said...

Also, my sister is going to be on a mission in Mexico (Hilary, that is)this spring break too. I wonder if you will be anywhere near eachother. Although, I have reason to believe that the entire country of Mexico is basically rammed full of philanthropic young Christians during spring break (philanthropic Christians and hedonists, but they all go to Cancun.) so you might be far away from eachother. Either way, I'm sure they (the Mexican families) will appreciate their shiny new houses. Do they have to convert before they are allowed to move in? Also, make sure you build nicer houses than the Mormons, otherwise we (Christians) will look less attractive.

Hannah said...

You are so hardcore

Heather said...

WHAT?! Does your Mom know that is CRAZY KY! You are brave!