Sunday, March 05, 2006

Motivation... Not just a sum 41 song

So I guess most people are motivated to work, meaning they are motivated by something to do their work. I'm special, I don't need motivation by anything other than work itself. "Well that's brilliant Kyle, please go on." Well, I'm motivated by work. I am motivated by work, to avoid it and/or get around it easier, at pretty well all costs. Because I mean really, why would you want to work? I don't want to work at all, but I do it cuz I need money to live; and making money (ie. working) cuts deeply into my living time. It's a vicious circle; not unlike this online public journal of mine. I write boring stuff so only the same handful of people ever reply (my man Drew), and nobody replies so I try to write more interesting stuff, which turns out to be more boring drivel. I guess I'm just not motivated to be that interesting... Einh, you see how I brought that around there. Back to the motivation thing eh? Yeah, think about it.

6 comments:

Drewfasa said...

Work does verily suck. Idleness is the way forward, I agree...oops, my toast popped, back in a minute...right, so idleness, that's the way!

Gee, Kyle, you really don't possess the puritan work ethic, want to join my club of sinfully lazy non-conformists?

ps - don't worry! For every person that leaves a comment, there's a few who read your 'journal' and don't leave a comment. Beth reads your 'journal' everyday! So don't lose heart!

Kyle Turner said...

Yay, and count me in for your club... I don't have to do anything do I?

bri and shawn said...

kyle,

now that i know you are here, I, too , will read your blog. pretty much every day, if you don't get too boring. and please tell melissa rose white to start a blog, or tell me that she has started a blog so that i can talk to her.
that is all.
brier

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»