Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I'm such a dork

I told Melissa I would never be caught blogging... Well It happened, one night when I was bored, hence the name of this "blog" (that's the last time you'll see me write tht word as I despise it. It will henceforth be refored to as my web page). I contemplated "borrowing space from my work domain, but I'm bored with writing pant loads of html code, and this will likely be easier, though not as cool (in this case cool also means nerdy). I'm probably also only going to ever update this thing at nigh when I'm bored, so you know. I guess I'll talk a lot about stuff I like, motorbikes, Scrubs, Xbox 360, nerdy stuff like computer hardware; as well as things I do, "had a shower today, got me thinking about an invention that could be usefull..." hoping it will become something akin to Karl Pilkingtons diary. Please if anyone has not listened to the Ricky Gervaise show on podcast, it is worth your life to do so, the funniest thing you'll ever hear. I think I'll also talk about some music and what not. who knows, maybe this will re-emerge as the renound Weekend Update of old (wish I'd thought of that when I was naming the friggin' thing...). I'm done.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kyle! Sorry I missed you last night! Hope you are doing well!! Sounds like you are from your blog. Good luck with your invention. I can help you with tirtrations if you need it.
Love Melissa B

Anonymous said...

Kyle I feel ashamed that I have another friend into blogging now. But I will likely post on your blog now and then just to make myself feel better about the fact that I don't have one hahahaha. Peace.

Drewfasa said...

Hi Kyle. Don't forget to patent your invention or the CIA will steal it, just like they are always stealing my thoughts...

I hear you have an Xbox 360, and it is good. Tell me of its wonders...I think a picture of the child and some screen shots would not be amiss. I cannot afford such happiness at the moment, and when Halo 360 (I'm guessing that's what those unoriginal microsoft bas****s will call it) comes out I will surely be the loneliest boy playing Halo2 online all by himself.

L8er!!