Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My pride and joy





Well, as per Drew, and the fact that I was going to do it anyway, here are some pics of my new baby. In my rage I named it after an angry curse word, because the stupid thing keeps freezing due to overheating. Thank you kindly microsoft for the 600 dollar piece of garbage. But I've had my rants about it. If nothing else it's easy on the eyes...
600 dollars worth of easy on the eyes. Did I mention it cost me one, one thousand six hundred and sisty sixths of a million dollars? Well it did. And If I now can't afford college come fall, I'll be a better gamer for it.

1 comment:

Drewfasa said...

It is easy on the eyes! No doubt about it. That sucks though that they overheat. I was talking to a fellow gamer/nerd who told me about that problem. He was waiting to buy one until Microsoft fixed it. Check out xboxscence.com cuz they might have some solutions, or at the very least they can tell you how to take your revenge on Microsoft.

Hey, guess what else? Beth and I might be moving to B.C. in summer 2007 to Simon Fraser University. Which would mean we could play xbox together!

I am jealous of your 600$ friend. I will have to content myself with old xbox. But maybe if I stand next to the xbox 360s at PCWorld and look really sad, someone will buy it for me?