Sunday, March 26, 2006

BIG prayer request...

So, to start off, you could pray for this situation either of two ways, and I'll leave that up to you. Being that it is now spring time, I took a glance through the sport bike classifieds, probably a mistake, and now I'm really wanting to use my school money to buy a new motorbike. There are some really quite good deals out there, and I really really REALLY want a new ride. I do enjoy my bike, but it definately needs some work, since I'm taking it streetfighter, and I want another bike to ride while I tear mine apart. So here I am, I don't really need to go to college, I'm not even really sure I want to be an engineer, but I do know I want to ride sweet motorbikes for the rest of my life. This is my new weak spot... Anywho, following up from the begining you could either pray that I some how get enough money to go to school and buy a new bike (this is the option I'll most likely be praying for), or you can pray that I will be able to sit on my hands and save the money I do have for college (so much less adventurous really). The choice is yours... Just don't make the wrong choice. P.S. Anyone who aids the first option in comming to fruition will be privy to free rides at regular intervals. PEacE.

7 comments:

Drewfasa said...

Hey Kyle, I prayed for you that you will get lots of mun-muns and be able to buy your bike and go to college. So now when you get your sweet load of cash from God you know who to thank (me!)

Life of the Camerons said...

Dale Begg Smith IS SENSATIONAL!

Hannah said...

The choice is not ours Kyle, it is clearly yours. There is nothing to pray for here; make a decision and stick to it!

Hannah said...

PS The decision of course being school

Anonymous said...

Your kingdom for a sweet ride eh?? Do you take cheques?

Anonymous said...

Ridiculous Turner....you are as bad as a shopaholic girl. Instead of buying a new bike you should buy a scooter like me and then you and scott and I can make a scooter gang!

Drewfasa said...

Scooters are okay for women and nancy-boys. Real men ride bikes.