Friday, March 24, 2006

Bored...posting

So, I'm really bored right now, and what's even sadder? It's my birthday, at quarter to eight. I am a pimp. Anyway, thought I'd giver a little update. I went to the tattoo shop to give the dood the low down so he's playing with the design now and I'll see where he ends up, then we'll go from there. So I guess I'm officially 22 now. DOn't you hate when people ask you if you feel older on your birthday? Of course I don't feel any older, I was 21 only hours ago, and I'm pretty sure you can't feel hours older. So my favourite NCAA team is out of the tournament which is a bummer because they were supposed to go all the way. It's Duke by the way, but then frankly I wouldn't be surprised if nobody knew what I was talking about... So (I seem to be starting an awefull lot of sentences with "so") I had a "meeting" with Grant today and I guess I'm unofficially a Young Life leader now. I'm really just hanging out and showing up to everything for a "trial run" sort of thing, but I imagine I'll be fully involved before long. Here's some more news, probably completely uninteresting but oh well, I'm likely going to buy me some spanky riding boots with my birthday money. It's the only piece of riding gear I don't have as of yet, and I have really no other foot wear that is any good to fill the position. So I'm pretty stoked about that. Oh yeah, motorcycle riding by the way, no equestrian for this fella. I think I had something else to say to but I appear to have a bad memory... So that's all for now. Oh Jayden I think you tried to call me tonight, but my mom was on the phone, but if you didn't you probably should have cuz it's my birthday and it's been ages since we talked. But the box will soon be headed back to Ontario, first time this year and from this house, so that's good. Well, later all. I'm really old now.

5 comments:

Drewfasa said...

Happy Birthday Kyle! Cool news about the YL thing. Are you excited or do you not actually want to do that? I would assume you are excited.

Hope you have a nice weekend. If I was there we could go out. Kelly-O's perhaps? Pachos are one of my favorite things about B.C. Pachos and you, Kyle.

Beth wishes you a big happy birthday as well.

Hannah said...

Happy Birthday Kyle!

Hope you had a delectable day!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

happy birthday! i thought about the fact that it was your birthday yesterday...but a lot of that had to do with the fact that i have a t-shirt that says 'happy birthday timmy's camp shawnigan telethon march 24-25 1984', and every time i wear it i think 'march 24th 1984 is the day that kyle was born. and i purposely didn't wear that shirt yesterday or today because you can't wear a shirt that says march 24-25th on march 24-25th.

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,

Would you like to learn about movie rating?
Rate This Movie is your #1 ressource for Movies ratings& Movies reviews

Rate this Movie is a big movie community where you can learn about the top performing movies.

Click here to learn about [url=http://ratethismovie.net]movies ratings[/url]