Saturday, December 30, 2006

One down, three to go.

Well my ladies and my homies, I'm all done my first semester of school. As we say, one down and three to go. The next one starts in less than a week. It's gonna be a ripper. But I got my marks back from first semester now, and I guess I'm fairly well satisfied, considering I really did a lot of slacking, way more than I should have. Most of my marks were in the seventies, I think a few in the eighties, and one in the ninties. i have to look more closely, but I'm satisfied. But I will have to be more diligent in the time to come. So if you see me slacking off, ask me if my homework is done... haha, just kidding, seriously don't, I have enough parents who think I am still twelve...

So, I just made a sweet purchase on eBay, a new external hard drive for my MacBook. It's a sweet drive that they sell on the apple web site, but I found it on eBay for like a hundred bucks less, and it's even cheaper than it would be for me to make my own. Awesome. Besides, it looks sweet. It's called a G-Drive, and it fits with a mac better than any enclosure I could have found. Did I mention how sweet it looks? It's just cool, I'm so stoked that I found it on eBay for a cheap as I did, brand new, 250GB Hard Drive.

I'm tired and angry, i'm going to bed.

2 comments:

Tasha Lynn said...

Don't take away my right to mother you.... what would I do then? It's pretty much the only reason I talk to you... oh and if I problem with my computer!

Candice said...

MacBooks rule!

And, just to comfort you, my parents ask me if my homework is done too. Unfortunately, I had homework over the holidays, and it just barely got touched today. But I'm going snowboarding tomorrow, which means I need to get my stuff together tonight, which means no more homework for right now!

Happy New Year Kyle! Enjoy the rest of your holidays!