Saturday, October 07, 2006

Bitchin'

I just like that word. It's bitchin'. So, I had my first of about six mid-terms on Thursday. I thought I had totally blown it on a question worth 8 marks; I was sure I had gotten maybe two if I was lucky. I was pretty sure I bonned myself, but alas, all was ot lost. Our professor was on the ball and had our exams marked by today and we were able to pick up the results. Turned out I almost got an A, 83.something percent. I got 5 out of 8 on that one question, and only one mark off on the rest of the test. Bitchin'. I was really relieved to be going into the weekend without a bad exam hanging over my head.

Watching Jay Leno right now with the animal guy on. Right now he's got a nut busting parrot, a big blue one. He's got a really powerful beak to break open nut shells, and he'll live to one hundred years old. That's a lot of nut busting.

So I have a new hobby now. Electronics. More particularly, DC electronic circuits. I'm attempting to make an LED taillight for my motorbike. I think I've got all the calculations done right, bought all the stuff I think I'll need, resistors, circuit boards, wire, and the LED's are on the way. I really hope it works because I'm really into this whole thing right now, but it's also pretty expensive. I did pretty good wit this stuff when I was in high school physics, yeah I said wit.

Well I really don't have much more to talk about. School is still really busy. As I said before I have many more exams coming up over the next couple of weeks. I'm glad we gots the long weekend now, I'll be doing homework and studying for pretty well all of Saturday, if I can set myself to it that is. I've found it hard to get down to the grind lately.

Well, it's a short one this time. Peace out everybody.

No comments: