Thursday, March 15, 2007

Root Canal, Shmoot Canal

Holy crap. Is it possible for a root canal to not hurt. My dentist rocks. Would you believe I just got the nerve drilled out, to the very bottom of my tooth, and I didn't feel a thing. Fo sheezy, not a thing. I'm not so upset that I had to get one now, cuz it wasn't so bad. Hey, hey check out the freezing in my face...

Ok, never mind, blogspot blows and won't let me upload my picture. But trust me, the right side of my mouth doesn't really move at all right now. I guess this is way less of a half decent story without that picture, so...

Well, I don't really have much else to say, I just felt really stoked about my dental op. not hurting at all. Woot woot.

Hah, I just saw a TV commercial that encourages us to feel good about nuclear power, because it's clean and doesn't polute the air. No, it only creates radio active nuclear waste, oh and Chernobyl has been putting everyone at ease for years, right. Listen to me now, the way of the future is tidal power. Why? Well, mostly because I'm doing a research project about it, but it's good stuff, google it, or read my report when I'm done.

Well that's it, Piece out.

4 comments:

Candice said...

Did it hurt after the freezing wore off?????

Caroline said...

Hey Kyle... it's been a while. I still stop by every once in a while. Anyway, I was thinking the same thing as Candice... how did it feel when the freezing wore off?? Hopefully not too bad!

Tasha Lynn said...

Holly crap?... That too me a while to see that one ... it's "holy" ... not "holly"... unless you meant the christmas decoration?

Candice said...

Apparently you haven't been bored as of late????