Monday, March 05, 2007

I may have over exagerated, just a bit.

So, I found that from now on I should not try and predict the out come of my exams before I get the mark back. Turns out that I got an A- on my Stress mid-term. It's mind bottling. You know like when your thoughts get so messed up in your head it's like they're trapped in a bottle. I don't even understand it, I was so lost during that exam that it made no sense for me to get an A. I don't even feel any better after getting my test back. Well, that's all for now. Just though I'd say, my bad. I'll try to remember not to do that from now.

5 comments:

Tasha Lynn said...

Maybe some one saw how stress and sad you looked while taking the exam, and decide to take pitty on you and wrote your name on theirs. That could explain how you got the A after thinking you did so terrible. But congrats on not failing, must feel nice to know you dont completely suck!

Drewfasa said...

Nice one dude! You must be some kind of Clousseau-esque student who pretends to be dumb, but is secretly a genius.

Candice said...

I agree with Drew!

Anonymous said...

See now? This is why you can't get wrapped up in stress about school. Cause you have no idea how things will actually go down in the end. Once you hand in that test, your part is done. Worrying will do nothing. I speak from experience here, so trust me.
But congratulations on your A!!

Anonymous said...

Oops. I forgot that my comment was from Anonymous.... These comments are actually from Cindy.