Saturday, February 24, 2007

The time draws near...

Well, this week was my reading break, like many of my friends, and what a week. I think I was almost as busy as when I have school. I was able to finally be a decent Young Life Leader by hanging out at the school a few times over the week, I almost tried to get into the Rutland grad picture too, but then refrained, I did get in trouble from some teacher though... oops. I also spent most of my time this week painting my bike. It was an emotional rollercoaster of, emotion. I got so angry sometimes when stuff just wasn't going the way I wanted it to. In the end, however, I figure it all turned out ok. The bike is essentially the same colour as it was originally, but it's a bit darker. I really like the colour personally, which is really all that matters. Check it out.




this is my paint booth extraordinaire, really, it's the reason why sometimes the process wasn't going too well. Yes, the first one is sideways, but that's why you have a neck.




That second picture is all foggy looking from the paint fumes that result from spraying. Pretty much everything in the little booth was covered in green by the end of it all, including a small patch of floor that wasn't covered by drop sheets, which I am hoping I can clean off without getting yelled at. Well, that's my big news for now. Peace out hommies.

4 comments:

Drewfasa said...

Dude, I still have never actually seen a picture of your bike together. Do you have any?

Hope you are doing fabulous.

-Drew

Anonymous said...

That is one sexy shade of green, hey isnt reading break for, oh i dont know, reading?

Anonymous said...

Hey Kyle!
Cindy told me about your blog so I checked it out. You totally make me laugh, "A coon's age" who says that? ha ha! take 'er easy!
~aMy DyTnErSkI~

Kyle Turner said...

Drew, I'll post some pics when I get 'er back together all painted up and ready for the season. I am so stoked.

Amy D. It's been probably a million years since I talked to you, not even an exageration. I hope you are well.

And yes, sexy would be a good word for that colour.