Tuesday, February 13, 2007

No Thank You Sir!

Does any body else totally hate this new blogger thing? Well, I guess I don't totally hate it, but I think it's stupid. Now I have one more account that I never wanted at google, and as far as I'm concerned everything else is still the same, except I'll probably get even more junk mail now. This really grinds my gears, I never heard anyone complaining about the old blogger, so why change it if it ain't broke.

I'm broke.

Well, This week is nucking futs. That's right, I said it, kinda... Well, four out of five days this week I have mid-term exams. My only hope of getting through the rest of the week is looking foreward with anticipation to reading, or video gaming week. And also, it's getting warmer, and dryer, and you know what that means. The green monster will soon be back on the road. But never soon enough. Unless it happened to get really warm and I started riding tomorrow, that'd be soon enough. But other wise, not soon enough, and that's not likely. You can really never imagine unless you've ridden before, but I keep getting these urges to ride while I'm driving, and it's making me crazy. Oh it's gonna be a good summer, back on the bike, getting a new job, making some new money, Harry Potter explosion of madness, and finish it all off with RRC at the end of the summer. It's gonna be freeking sweet!

Well, that's all. Peace out.

5 comments:

Tasha Lynn said...

No kidding awesome summer. Harry Potter Movie, then book... That's more than just an explosion, thats like Harry Potter heaven, even though I'm pretty sure those are kinda of contradicting each other, but oh well. The only sad thing is that I will be at RRC when they both come out, and wont have a chance to see or read either until August. It pains me. So really I have to think... Serving God or Harry Potter... Not a hard choice!
Anyways, Hope midterms are going well, just keep thinking of an entire week of Xbox 360, and you'll be fine!
Peace out yo!

Kyle Turner said...

the obvious choice is HP. JC can wait.

Tasha Lynn said...

I truly hope that is sarcasm I'm reading. If not, I think that would fall somewhere under Blasphemy.

Anonymous said...

No, seriously, nothing can be more important than Harry Potter,otherwise you're not truly dedicated

Candice said...

I like the new blogger.... :o) Just for the record.