Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A week late, a hair short..er

I know I know, it's a week late as per the last post, but a series of unfortunate events, known as life, happened to occur. Anyways, here we go...

and that is the front of my head, confusing thought that may be...


And that is one of me faves.

So, what's the deal you might say. Well, the deal is this. These photographs above were taken on Tuesday night of yesterweek, so fairly recent. But the big news is, these are the most recent pictures of myself with my most treasured posesion. Well, what used to be anyway. Take a look...


no it's not hidden up under my toque...


It is truly gone

It makes me sad to say it, but it was just time. We had it all me and the locks. Oh man did we have it all. The good times, the bad times, the times when those stray hairs would refuse to do anything but sit in a curly lump atop my cranium. But I shall miss thee, my lovely long companion of gold. 'Till we meet again, in some far off place.

Hey, I sould have made it into a wig...

2 comments:

Jennylynn said...

it still looks good.

Tasha Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.