Thursday, August 17, 2006

RRC 2006

Going to Rock Ridge doods.

most of my boys effed out on me, but I ain't knocked down... Actualy I was totally bummed, but oh well, whatcha gonna do. Hopefully it's still a bitchin' good time. oh wait...

I almost forgot the obligatory iSight picture. This is me as I post this baby.
So, first of all, everyone on earth should go to www.snakesonaplane.com and do the Samuel L Jackson phone call (I even used my HTML coding prowess to make it easy for you there). It freeking rocks, and if you send it to me I'll give you a high five.
Second. I totally put four episode of Scrubs (the best show ever on TV) onto my new iPod video, and it rocks my socks. It's the coolest, watching scrubs... anywhere. I bet you all could do that. It is to be coveted (don't worry I won't tell God).
Third. Anyone who uses iChat or Skype should ad me to their contacts list. My AIM screen name is spiderkyle84 as is my skype name. So hit me up, including you Drew, cuz I think your iChat name isn't drewfasa, unless you have a .mac account. Anyway, skype me. I'm totally stoked on free long distance video chatting.
Here are 2more RRC pictures...


Ropes course, Tower of Terror "aka the screamer", second longest zip line in north america, water sports, mountain biking, big pool, it's all very, very bitchin'.
So, I didn't really have much to post about his time here, I jst thought I'd give you the low down. Oh, I just bought a new motorbike helmet after my second one fell off my bike on the highway at 80 clicks, so it was in rough shape, or dead, and I also bought a new jacket, a mesh one for the freeking hot weather which will more than likely end the second I pull it out of the box. Just my luck. BUt it was cheap so it can sit all winter and it'll still be worth it. Pretty stoked on this new helmet, since mine is already scratched from bailing on the way to Big White last year. Sucky. Now I get a brand new one to mark up. Still gotta paint my bike, that'll probably just happen this winter, even though I've had the paint for a while already. I hope paint doesn't go bad... you know, grow mould and watnot. Anywho, that's all, I should go to bed now. PEace alls.

No comments: